Clearun Marketing’s SEO Dashboard is a web application that helps you to get higher rankings on Google and other search engines. With high rankings on search engines, you will get more website visitors, more customers and more sales.
Get the latest in SEO monitoring with Clearun Marketing. Watch this video to see what our Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard includes.
Daily checks of your rankings on Google, Bing and Yahoo!
The Ranking Monitor in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard enables you to check the position of your web site on Google, Google Mobile, Yahoo and Bing.
- For which keywords is your website ranked?
- How many searches do these keywords have?
- How are your competitors ranked for these keywords?
- In which countries and regions is your website ranked?
- How is your website ranked on mobile devices?
- How do your rankings change from day to day?
The Ranking Monitor has the answers to these questions. You can monitor any keyword, in any country, in any location. The rankings are checked daily.
All countries, all regions, all keywords, desktop & mobile
Different regions have different search results. For example, searchers in New York get different results for the keyword "plumber" than people in San Francisco.
With the Ranking Monitor in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard, you can check your rankings in all locations that are supported by Google.
You can specify the exact location from which your rankings should be checked (cities, zip codes, airports, etc.). You will get exactly the same search results as searchers from these regions.
Save time with alerts and opportunities
The alerts and opportunities pages in the Ranking Monitor show you the keywords that need your attention.
For example, the opportunities page shows keywords for which your website is listed on the second results page. By increasing the rankings for these keywords, you will get many more visitors, because the listings on the first results page get many more clicks.
Moving from the top of the second results page to the first results page is relatively easy and you will get many more website visitors.
The Ranking Monitor even shows the potential traffic increase and the number of additional visitors that your website will get.
Reveal and understand the rankings of your competitors
Choosing the right keywords is the cornerstone of successful search engine optimization. Choose the right keywords, and you will get many new customers. Choose the wrong keywords, and you will waste a lot of time and money.
If your website rankings do not deliver enough visitors, Clearun Marketing's Keyword Spy Tool will help you. You get access to valuable data on the rankings of your competitors:
- The keywords that get the most searches.
- The rankings that deliver the most visitors to your competitors.
- The competitor page that gets the most visitors.
- Many more valuable metrics.
If you know what works for your competitors, you can eliminate a lot of trial-and-error. Find out how others maximize the results of their rankings and benefit from their work.
Get the financial value of your competitors’ rankings
Rankings for the right keywords can have a very high financial value.
Clearun Marketing's Keyword Spy Tool shows you the value of each ranking that your competitors have.
The value is calculated based on the position of the rankings in the search results, the monthly search volume for the keywords and the price per click the competitor would have to pay if he advertised for these keywords.
Compare your website rankings to your competitors and find your strengths and weaknesses on the web.
Find the gaps that you have to fill and improve the number of visitors who come to your site. Comprehensive filters enable you to find the exact keywords that you need.
Optimize your own pages based on competitor analysis
Find out which pages of your competitors have the most rankings. You’ll also see which pages get the most visitors. Analyze the content of your competitors’ pages and improve the contents of your own pages.
Comparing your own metrics to the performance of your competitors will help you to develop a better website promotion strategy.
You also get an overview of the websites that compete with your for the same keywords and you get detailed information for every single competitor.
Reveal the AdWords strategies and ad budgets of your competitors
Analyzing the Google AdWords campaigns of your competitors can help you to greatly improve your own AdWords campaigns.
If your AdWords campaigns do not deliver a positive ROI (return-on-investment), the AdWords feature will help you. You get access to valuable data on the AdWords activities of your competitors:
- The keywords that send them the most paid traffic.
- The ad that gets the most clicks.
- The landing page that gets the most visitors.
- Many more valuable metrics.
If you know what works for your competitors, you can eliminate a lot of trial-and-error.
Find out how others maximize the results of their AdWords campaigns and benefit from their work.
The best ads and keywords of your competitors
Which words should you include in your ad text to get more visitors?
Of course, it is important to include relevant keywords, a benefit and a call-to-action. Are there other things that your competitors include in their top-performing ads?
The AdWords feature has the answer. Get the top performing keywords and the top performing ads. Comprehensive filters enable you to find exactly the ads that you need.
Do your competitors use brand-related ads? Do they use the brand keywords of others to get more clicks? Do some of the ads get most of the clicks?
Use the AdWords feature and you get the answer with a few mouse clicks.
Discover new competitors and find new keywords
On the Internet, you have the opportunity to market your products worldwide. If you target international customers, you might have to adjust your campaigns for different countries.
The AdWords feature supports 16 different regions and languages. Find out what people in Germany, the Netherlands or other countries search on Google to find products like yours.
Analyzing the Google AdWords campaigns of your competitors also leads to new ideas for keywords, ads and landing pages.
Remove website errors and get higher rankings
The website audit tool in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard checks your web pages for errors that can have a negative influence on the search engine rankings of your website.
Website errors can harm your Google rankings and they can lead to a bad user experience.
- Remove technical errors that keep search engines away.
- Improve web page elements that can perform better.
- Eliminate spelling mistakes.
- Discover technical problems that only search engines see.
By eliminating these errors, your website will get higher rankings. In addition, a better user experience will lead to more sales.
Your website has errors, guaranteed
Even if you're thing that your website is error-free, it's probably not.
The more pages your website has, the more likely it is that there are many errors that have to be corrected.
Even if your web pages were error free when you published them, there can be several things that you have to fix: links can get broken, servers can have problems, there might be duplicate content issues, etc.
All of these errors can have a negative influence on the search engine rankings of your web pages. The website audit tool helps you to make sure that your web pages do not contain errors that can cause problems with search engines.
Analyze the links of any website and optimize the links of your own site
The links that point to your website are one of the most important factors in Google's ranking algorithm.
Good links can give your web pages a ranking boost, bad backlinks can get your website penalized.
Having a good link structure is crucial if you want to get high rankings on Google. The Link feature tool in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard enables you to analyze the link structure of any website:
- How many links from how many sites point to a website?
- Which page gets the most links?
- Which words are used to link to the pages?
- Which words are linked most often?
- What is the category and the context of the linking sites?
- How old are the links, etc.
A good backlink structure is the key to high rankings on Google.
Remove bad backlinks that harm your rankings
Google penalizes websites that have many unnatural and artificial backlinks.
The Link Disinfection tool in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard detects these links for your and it helps you to get rid of bad backlinks.
A website without spam links gets higher rankings on Google. The Link feature tool in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard helps you to make sure that your website has only high quality links.
Quality is more important than quantity
Backlinks are one of the most important factors in Google's ranking algorithm.
In the past, many webmasters confused link building with spamming. Getting backlinks with automated tools through forums, blog comments and social media sites is not link building.
Websites that generated links through automated tools were penalized and removed from Google's index when Google released the so-called 'Penguin' update.
The quality of the links is much more important than the quantity. Hundreds of low quality links will get your website into trouble. A handful of high quality links will give your website a ranking boost.
The link building tools in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard help you to get high quality links.
Just like all tools in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard, the link building tools follow Google's search engine optimization guidelines.
The tools help you to get high quality links that last. Some of the tools that you get:
- Link Manager: keep track of your link building activities, check if a website still links to your site, evaluate potential link partners, contact other websites
- Hub Finder: find websites that link to several of your competitors, these sites are likely to link to your site, too.
- Link Opportunity Finder: quickly find websites that are related to a particular topic and likely to link to your site.
- Starter backlinks: submit your website to authority sites in your category.
- Local hubs: make sure that your website is listed in all relevant local directories.
Improve your rankings on search engines
The tools in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard help you to get high rankings for the keywords that matter. They also help you to make sure that your web pages are displayed correctly in Google's search results:
- Sophisticated web page optimization: The Top 10 Optimizer in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard analyzes your web pages and it tells you in easy-to-understand words how to optimize and prepare your web pages for better results in Google and other search engines.
- Scientific readability checks: The readability checker in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard shows you the readability score of your website. Although there is no perfect score that applies to all websites, your pages should have a readability score that is appropriate to your website audience.
- Rich snippet creator:The Rich Snippet Creator tool in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard helps you to create JSON-LD markup code that will be used for 'rich snippets' and 'rich cards' on Google's search results pages. Your website will look much better in Google's search results.
Keywords are the cornerstone of successful website optimization
The keywords that you choose are the most important factors that decide whether you succeed or not.
It's very important that you take some time to find the best keywords for your website. The time and efforts that you invest in finding the right keywords will pay back in no time.
- Find keywords that attract the right type of website visitors.
- Find keywords that have a low price per click on Google AdWords.
- Find keywords for which you easily can get high rankings.
- Find the keywords that your competitors use.
- Find the keywords that deliver the best return-on-investment.
Use the wrong keywords and you will waste a lot of time and money. Use the right keywords and you will get many more targeted website visitors.
The tools in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard help you to find the best keywords for your site.
If your website is down, you will lose customers and money. The Uptime Monitor in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard makes sure that you keep downtimes to a minimum. It offers many things that other website uptime monitors do not offer:
- Website performance monitoring:The Uptime Monitor in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard checks the response time of the monitored web pages. If your web page has slow performance, you will be notified.
- Mobile website monitoring: How does your website respond to mobile devices? The Uptime Monitor in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard enables you to select mobile user agents so that the Uptime Monitor gets the same results as users from mobile devices.With the Uptime Monitor in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard, you can check desktop pages and mobile pages in one project.
- Googlebot health check:Does your website responds correctly to Google's requests? The Uptime Monitor in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard enables you to select the Googlebot user agent. If there are any performance issues when Google's indexing robot tries to access your web pages, the Uptime Monitor will notify you.
- Page content monitoring: The Uptime Monitor can check the monitored pages for particular words. If these words are missing, hackers might have changed the contents of your website. The Uptime Monitor in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard will notify you when this happens.
- 1 minute monitoring: Depending on your Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard plan, the Uptime Monitor can check your web pages as often as once per minute. That is much more often than most other uptime monitors check your site. With the Uptime Monitor in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard, you will be the first to know about problems with your site.
- HTTP/HTTPS and HTTP/2 support: Google prefers secure web pages. The Uptime Monitor in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard supports HTTP/HTTPS and HTTP/2.
What do people say about your company and your products?
The social media inbox monitor in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard enables you to keep track of conversations about your company and your products on social networks.
- Is someone talking about your company on the Internet?
- Are there positive or negative reviews about your products?
- Do people ask questions on Q&A sites that are related to your products?
The social media inbox in Clearun Marketing's SEO Dashboard helps you to react as quickly as possible.